There’s always something new in WinOptions. We are always on the lookout for ways to further enhance our features and services, and all of these efforts were done for the benefit of our clients. It’s in line with our goals to keep our clients informed at all times, that’s why we have come up with a comprehensive WinOptions press release section to keep them in-the-know with the recent changes and developments instilled in our platform.
Behind our Win Options press release page is a showcase of informative scoops about the latest improvements that have recently taken place in our platform as well as the significant events in the global financial market.
WinOptions Releases Its Very Own Mobile Center
Good news for mobile traders! WinOptions, the most objective and professional trading platform for binary options trading, has finally released its intuitive mobile trading platform. WinOptions Mobile Trading App has the complete functionality of its web-based counterpart and enables you to stay connected with the global financial market, so you will never miss a trading opportunity. It allows you to trade multiple assets on a secure and reliable binary options mobile application.
- Nonstop trading, 24/7
- View your full trade history and expired options
- Instant execution of trades
- Intuitive tap-and-swipe technology
- Live and dynamic charts of every option available on our Win Options trading platform
- Trading tools at your disposal: Option Builder, Double Up, Roll Over, 60 seconds trading, One Touch and Buy Me Out
- Huge range of assets available for trading
- Quick funding and withdrawal process. Deposit and withdraw funds via credit cards, e-wallet services or wire transfer
- Action-filled mobile trading experience. Trade and earn up to 88% returns!
WinOptions Mobile App is free of charge to all WinOptions clients worldwide. Download the app for free on Google Play for Android devices and on the App Store for iOS-powered devices.
Keep an eye on our WinOptions press section for the freshest scoops about our recent platform developments and the hottest financial market news.